• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Some of you have more radios than Toilet Paper

Is having 6 Cobra 148 nwst, 1 TR469, Galaxy dx979, cobra 146gtl, some kind of Midland ssb, Cobra 29, and about 8 other parts cb"s, considered hoarding?

I haven’t purchased any radios or parts since the pandemic. There’s simply no way I can sneak any packages past her. First, the dogs start barking when any package is left at the front door. That in turn alerts her to go out and thoroughly wipe down every box with bleach water. I understand they now send Depends and other bladder leak products in discrete boxes. During this time of desperate need, I wish radio and parts distributors would follow suit. My addiction needs to have at least a narrow chance at winning this game.:sneaky:

I have over 65 working collectable CB Radios, Ham radios in use 43, not including Baofung or TYT ht's.
Radios : 108
Toilette paper rolls : NUNYAH damn business
Automatic perimeter defense is activated, other classified perimeter defensive devices are also active. Don't even think about putting your grubby paws on my tp.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.