• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sparky Had a Stroke

And I haven't heard anything about Ol' Sparky for years now. Been a long time!! He got rid of all his stuff in a big sale and then was gone. Maybe someone got onto him.:whistle::whistle:

Reactions: W2EKG
Maybe this one?

So fake!! Funny never the less. Can't anymore tell the set up lines? I've been doing this for do long, don't worry about all these extra wires, that's the setup. Then while the camera's off focusing on the power meter the rig was intentionally lit on fire.
I think most who said the clip knew it was for laughs.

So fake!! Funny never the less. Can't anymore tell the set up lines? I've been doing this for do long, don't worry about all these extra wires, that's the setup. Then while the camera's off focusing on the power meter the rig was intentionally lit on fire.
I think most who said the clip knew it was for laughs.
Like this one?

Or this?

Last edited:
Like this one?

Or this?

I actually have seen this clip on YouTube when I first setup a station and was checking out what was new on the 11 meter home front.
This guy doesn't even try to play it real or maybe he did.
He's definitely not a student of method acting.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.