• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The next time you want to ask who is the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, that’s not the name I was thinking.

Whew!
My bad. (y)

Well, my memory let me down as it's doing more and more these days.
I mentioned Bruce's Born to Run, and that's a worthy choice. But what I really meant to say was, does it get any better than Dylan's Highway 61 Revisited ?
Classic rock in its purest form.

If you play those chords using bar chords you can make some joyful sounds.
ACDC

I like some Deep Purple "Smoke on the water"

Nothing like " A sharp dressed man " that's " Under Pressure " (y):whistle:;)
Somebody call me???:LOL:

ZZ "Tops" the list of good ones!!!
Bob Seager/Van Halen/ Peter Frampton/Dire Straits/Robin Trower/ and Mr. E. Clapton just to name a few more!
Also the production and back round music of ELO...sounds Really, Really good thru the Harmon Kardin amp with JBL E90 towers and Bose direct reflect speakers in my living room(y):whistle:
Vinyl forever, when played on SL-1300 Technics direct drive turntable with Empire cartridge!!!
The CD/MP generation has no idea the true fidelity the original soundtracks were really produced at. MHO
All the Best
Gary

If you play those chords using bar chords you can make some joyful sounds.
ACDC

I like some Deep Purple "Smoke on the water"

I was thinking I was gonna come back here and have to threaten to give you a carbonite bath up to your neck. Leave your head unfroze. That way I could make you listen to Boy George for a week straight as punishment. Hey, the dark side is evil, I can’t help it.

I was thinking I was gonna come back here and have to threaten to give you a carbonite bath up to your neck. Leave your head unfroze. That way I could make you listen to Boy George for a week straight as punishment. Hey, the dark side is evil, I can’t help it.
If you made that Stevie Ray Vaughn I would do that. Isn't Boy George using a force different from the Jedi and Sith? Could it be the FARCE?

Reactions: 357magnum
If you made that Stevie Ray Vaughn I would do that. Isn't Boy George using a force different from the Jedi and Sith? Could it be the FARCE?

You're just begging for it, smart guy. That's the whole point of picking BG over SRV, to torture you. I'll be watching you...

Reactions: Tallman
Bj , You got me going now ! A few weeks back I was cleaning out a trunk to store my ammo & low & behold it was full of our old Vinyl ! Then up in the attic last week getting Christmas decorations I spied my old turntable all wrapped up , time to get it down ! Last few years a lot of people are going back to ' Classic " vinyl .

Bj , You got me going now ! A few weeks back I was cleaning out a trunk to store my ammo & low & behold it was full of our old Vinyl ! Then up in the attic last week getting Christmas decorations I spied my old turntable all wrapped up , time to get it down ! Last few years a lot of people are going back to ' Classic " vinyl .
Good turntable and a good sound system will show you everything your ears have been missing since CD's came on the scene.

I'll deep fry you some bullchips...

Is it even possible to get a record player anymore, let alone needles for them? I'll have to agree that you can hear stuff on a record you won't hear on a CD. I can remember actually buying records, wow, I'm older than I thought I was. Not as old as you Tallman but I'm still old, hahahaha.

I'll deep fry you some bullchips...

Is it even possible to get a record player anymore, let alone needles for them? I'll have to agree that you can hear stuff on a record you won't hear on a CD. I can remember actually buying records, wow, I'm older than I thought I was. Not as old as you Tallman but I'm still old, hahahaha.
They have turn tables that have USB PORTS built in and some are normal RCA jacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.