• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

This guy is a real winner! LOL

The only good thing in this video is the music.
I shed a tear for the poor little 142 GTL, but you know Karma is a b...h, and

I hope he recieves every form of punishment and pain he cause to the little
radio, Including being grab from the mic chord and slamed into the fence:LOL:

Last edited:
What a lame-oid.

If you want to destroy something, at least shoot it or blow it up.

Not hit it with a little trim hammer and gaily fling it at a fence.

all HAMS gather and rejoice!! one "illegally" modified cobra 142 has been beaten into submission and won't be modulating on the air any longer.

Ah, yes...... preparing the radio for eBay: "one slightly used Cobra 142GTL with all the modifications and 'funny' channels. Never mobile. Tech Special. Needs microphone cord."

I don't know why, but as I was watching that a phrase from a Family Guy episode came to mind...perhaps it was the mentality...

'It's my set top box and her name is Sony...'

i'd be willing to be that this guy owns other CB radios and operates on 11m, probably on a ham radio.

i'd also be willing to bet that he attempted to fix the 142GTL in question and couldnt. :LOL:

LC

i'd be willing to be that this guy owns other CB radios and operates on 11m, probably on a ham radio.

i'd also be willing to bet that he attempted to fix the 142GTL in question and couldnt. :LOL:

LC

Surely you are not suggesting he is a "Secret CB'er" :blink:
Everyone knows that all self righteous Hammies would never stoop so low as to us 11M. :LOL:

I have a Ham in Huntsville, AL that comes on 19 from time to time and raises all amounts of hell. I have got his voice pinned down, now if I could just catch him somewhere else using his call, I will nail and out him to all of his buddies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.