• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"Todd" runs new Ham off 28.425

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know , I would honestly like to say 10-10 has NO power or influence over me but everytime I call "CQ 10-10" they control me because in turn spread the word of 10-10 by adding the 10-10 to my "CQ 10-10". When a newbie get finished with a QSO with me, many times they only have 8more 10-10 numbers to collect because they get my XYLs 10-10 number from here.

Honestly, I have tried to get some kind of data out of 10-10 about how many members joined because they contacted KC4TVZ and KD4BVG and I am NOT holding my breath until I see it because I understand they are Volunteers but that data would be very interesting. We have stations all the time come give us their brand NEW 10-10 number and say we was their first 10-10 numbers collected as to why they got their number, so they wanted us to be the first to collect it. In 2011 alone, we each collected 1,700 to 1,900 new numbers and all I would need to do is go back through those numbers to seewhogot their numbers in 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, ect...to have the data but I had rather spend my time On-the-Air, to continue until Solar cycle 24 is over, then maybe go back through the log.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Are you suggesting that the end justifies the means?

Thanks

Reactions: 1 person
...I would honestly like to say 10-10 has NO power or influence over me.... When a newbie get finished with a QSO with me,...
73 KC4TVZ Todd

every ones a 'newbe" to tODD.
sounds odd for someone that is a known trouble maker on CB:pop:

some of us have has had a 1x2 long before him....

5 WPM extra lite????? i'm impressed,..... not

Last edited:
I am saying there is no awards for helping newbies...so why do it? There is no rule that saise I must talk anyone... so why do it? To put 10 meters to use, all I must do is call "CQ 10-10" It is totally my call as to whom I contact or NOT. It is totally my call if I make 10-10 contacts or just Bump Gums. I like doing the 10-10 thing and these guys don't have the pull to get my number took away, so I post this just to have the last laugh at anyone who would like to spoil my FUN. The FUN I have talking on 10 Meters is something nobody will ever be able to take away. It is MY 10-10number , until DEATH...
Anyone who thinks they can STOP ME, I am calling YOU out.

:bdh:

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Chide :bdh: Chide :bdh: Chide :bdh: Chide :bdh: Chide

{Cry_river}

73 KC4TVZ Todd

The fact that you are still a 10-10 member while talking on 11m using 1000+ watts of power - while holding a 'Official Observer' status ALONE is enough to get you Ham ticket punched null and void. If they (FCC & ARRL) show you special treatment in this regard; then no one should respect those laws - by default.

The fact that the 10-10 club is still backing you up (verdict not in on that one yet) - means that I will not join and I will tell others why I refused to join. If you are the 'poster child' for the 10-10 club; then at this point I want no part of them.

And if the 10-10 BOD are still reading this and still backing Todd; that is some sorry work. Are you the lasts one to find out about his CB activity; or are you sanctioning what he is doing? I have real doubts about the legitimacy of the 10-10 club at this point.

Reactions: 4 people
I could care less about your 10-10 nonsense. I also have zero respect for 10-10, unless they dump you.

My mission is to have your Official Observer status revoked if it's still valid.

Reactions: 4 people
...Anyone who thinks they can STOP ME, I am calling YOU out.
73 KC4TVZ Todd

I could barely hear you a few minutes ago, but i"m prety sure you could hear me:D

whatsamatter,..... can't you copy code @25 WPM?..... thot so

BTW: game on<<More audio>><<More audio>>

Reactions: 2 people
I am saying there is no awards for helping newbies...so why do it? There is no rule that saise I must talk anyone... so why do it? To put 10 meters to use, all I must do is call "CQ 10-10" It is totally my call as to whom I contact or NOT. It is totally my call if I make 10-10 contacts or just Bump Gums. I like doing the 10-10 thing and these guys don't have the pull to get my number took away, so I post this just to have the last laugh at anyone who would like to spoil my FUN. The FUN I have talking on 10 Meters is something nobody will ever be able to take away. It is MY 10-10number , until DEATH...
Anyone who thinks they can STOP ME, I am calling YOU out.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

I believe you have shown your true character...

Attachments

• tODD.jpg
    tODD.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 270
My 2009 New Years Resolution was to stop talking on the CB, just so I could be a ARRL Official Observer to the FCC. Had to clean my act up, so I could send out a OOAN Card to a New Ham who was running Roger Beep and Echo on 10 Meters. It worked! He took his Echo and Roger beep back to CB.

Also found out a lot about the OO Program like the open 3 book test that any body could pass. The number one rule for a OO is to NOT get personally involved. If he does, the OO can be SUED and the ARRL and the FCC do not care because they will NOT even furnish the stamps to send the OOAN cards must less a Lawyer. They will just let the NARK get SUED. YES, I believe OO are NARKS and that is why I am NO longer a OO but I also found out the direct phone number to turn anyone directly into the FCC, bypass the ARRL. OOs must send three OOAN cards before the station ever gets turned into the FCC. So the OO Program is pretty much a JOKE that is used to SCARE. I only have my OO Certificate posted to my QRZ page to let other NARKS know I am wise to their game. So now instead of getting 3 OOAN Cards, I just get emails from belly acking OLD Men who try to Chide me. My Delete button is worn out.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.