• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"Todd" runs new Ham off 28.425

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hookedon6

I did not hear you, I would like to collect your 10-10 and VP numbers unless I already have and would like to make a 2012 contact with you anyway.

KEEP Trying...

73 KC4TVZ Todd

My 2009 New Years Resolution was to stop talking on the CB, just so I could be a ARRL Official Observer to the FCC. Had to clean my act up, so I could send out a OOAN Card to a New Ham who was running Roger Beep and Echo on 10 Meters. It worked! He took his Echo and Roger beep back to CB.

Also found out a lot about the OO Program like the open 3 book test that any body could pass. The number one rule for a OO is to NOT get personally involved. If he does, the OO can be SUED and the ARRL and the FCC do not care because they will NOT even furnish the stamps to send the OOAN cards must less a Lawyer. They will just let the NARK get SUED. YES, I believe OO are NARKS and that is why I am NO longer a OO but I also found out the direct phone number to turn anyone directly into the FCC, bypass the ARRL. OOs must send three OOAN cards before the station ever gets turned into the FCC. So the OO Program is pretty much a JOKE that is used to SCARE. I only have my OO Certificate posted to my QRZ page to let other NARKS know I am wise to their game. So now instead of getting 3 OOAN Cards, I just get emails from belly acking OLD Men who try to Chide me. My Delete button is worn out.

73 KC4TVZ Todd

I understand now. Instead of being an @$$-wipe on 11M you decided to be one on 10M.

(Cue The Jefferson's Them)
Movin on up there, aren't you. :laugh:

Reactions: 3 people
My 2009 New Years Resolution was to stop talking on the CB, just so I could be a ARRL Official Observer to the FCC. Had to clean my act up, so I could send out a OOAN Card to a New Ham who was running Roger Beep and Echo on 10 Meters. It worked! He took his Echo and Roger beep back to CB.

Wait a minute - you sent an OOAN card to a ham for running echo and roger beep on 10 meters - which isn't even illegal??? It might be annoying, but it's not illegal. There are even use cases where a tone at the end of transmission is useful (have you ever worked ISS or listened to the Space Shuttle?) Heck, even my W2IHY gear comes with echo controls!

So to make sure I have this straight: You feel that it's OK to send an OOAN card to someone who is doing something that might be poor operating practice but not illegal, yet it's OK for you to have lousy operating practices on 10m (by berating others) and don't like it when you get called out in public? :unsure:

Reactions: 12 people
My 2009 New Years Resolution was to stop talking on the CB, just so I could be a ARRL Official Observer to the FCC. Had to clean my act up,

I have heard you doing your One - Nine Kid routine well past 2009

And, here you are clearly admitting that you had a bad act that needed cleaning up

As usual, you are your own worst enemy

Reactions: 1 person
It seems this Todd fella is nothing but trouble, just pretend like his jibrish on the band is QRM, squash it like a bug and move on. If this modest ham had any common sense he would dissapear for a while instead of digging his own grave for all the world to see. Todd I don't care what piece of paper you got, you act like an asshole you get treated like one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 3 people
tell him to "eat a fat ****"

Wait a minute - you sent an OOAN card to a ham for running echo and roger beep on 10 meters - which isn't even illegal??? It might be annoying, but it's not illegal. There are even use cases where a tone at the end of transmission is useful (have you ever worked ISS or listened to the Space Shuttle?) Heck, even my W2IHY gear comes with echo controls!

So to make sure I have this straight: You feel that it's OK to send an OOAN card to someone who is doing something that might be poor operating practice but not illegal, yet it's OK for you to have lousy operating practices on 10m (by berating others) and don't like it when you get called out in public? :unsure:

lets talk about Don,512 in R.I. He still owes me a radio freq counter,and D104...^^ ab v c^^^^ ab v c^^^^ ab v c^^^^ ab v c^^

You probably will never see those items or your money. Want to know why ? He is a CB'er.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 1 person
i find it so hard to believe ANYBODY would put in writing what this character has posted here, and effectively attach at his name & address to it. wow. i cant wait for e skip season to start. i anticipate having some fun, legally, if he's still there.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.