• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Toll_Frees weak station

don't forget there are black widows around there, so don't get bit by one of those.

Thestonerguy said:
Toll_Free said:
Shoot, I don't know if this will work, but heres some pics of the inside of the beginnings of my shack.... Stole a corner of the garage, and sharing it with the spiders (if anyone knows a good way, non-supertoxic (ie, no bombs from raid, etc) to get rid of spiders, lemme know!!!!!) but, it gets it's name called.. A lot.
Enjoy.

--Toll_Free

Nice shack/photos! what do you have under the microphone sock, reg. 104 or a custom job?

Re: Spiders, non-toxic-

small, tiny spiders = thumb
larger spiders = foot

I've purchased a sulfur burner. I'll let everyone know how it works.

The D104 is a simplistic job, stock... I got it from Dave from rec.radio.cb and other mailing list fame. Just a piece of sentimental job.

I have another D104 with a killer splatter paint job a friend of mine gave me. The sock on the other one just compliments that high pitch sound, and my balls-haven't-dropped-yet voice... Just a LITTLE roll off at the high end.

Thanks for the flowers, btw.

--Toll_Free

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.