• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

traded my uniden for a galaxy 949

sparky don't have a two year warranty
Sparkys CB Shack's 6 Month In House Warranty.Factory Warranty Items must be sent Directly to the Manufacturer by the Customer.

ok i did google for refurbed he's dropped the price.. ok i was wrong

Galaxy DX-949 AM/SSB CB Radio

**FACTORY REFURBISHED-2 YEAR WARRANTY**

Guaranteed the Lowest Price in the Country on a Full Feature AM/SSB Radio. Same Radio as the DX-959, Minus Frequency Counter.

Tuned, Aligned, TX Clarifier Opened...WOW...$94.95

word up

shhhhhhhh..... dont tell anyone............. but..............Al dropped the referbed 949 back down to 89.95 ;)

and just to complicate things for you ... a uniden grant can be found for the same price easily and is a better radio , but no warranty . its an old school classic :)

word up

shhhhhhhh..... dont tell anyone............. but..............Al dropped the referbed 949 back down to 89.95 ;)

and just to complicate things for you ... a uniden grant can be found for the same price easily and is a better radio , but no warranty . its an old school classic :)

There is one problem to the $89.95 price........one needs to have the funds to buy it! On the CB forum where Sparky advertises it seems the people there have no money (or brains too). LOL!

which forum are you talking about psycho ?
Al seems pretty wrapped up with work ....... from what i can tell .
ive found brainless folks on every forum , even this one .
it doesnt take long to figgure out the town idiots . :)

which forum are you talking about psycho ?
Al seems pretty wrapped up with work ....... from what i can tell .
ive found brainless folks on every forum , even this one .
it doesnt take long to figgure out the town idiots . :)

CB radio talk! I can't begin to list all the repetitive and idiotic posts there. It's entertaining to say the least!!!!! Davemade audio louder than Xforce....ect.

ohhhh Blowzos forum .
seems i recall something from last year where some of radioactives nut huggers didnt like sparkys winning a poll about the who to buy radios from over there . but yea , that place is high on the list of worthless forums .

ohhhh Blowzos forum .
seems i recall something from last year where some of radioactives nut huggers didnt like sparkys winning a poll about the who to buy radios from over there . but yea , that place is high on the list of worthless forums .

I have nothing against anyone there. Multiple user Ids by the same posters used by people that just want to start threads arguing with themselves. Silly but Entertaining though!

he has a sponcer that has a bad rep i can't remember which one

Radioactive Radios...........A $200 General lee sells for $300+ because it is superwackpacked!!!!!!!!! They claim that the receive and transmit are "re-engineered".
Amazing how many people were taken by that con artist.
The forum users who called this guy out were banned.
Me and Bootymonster were banned from that site several years ago but for some reason the administrator emailed me to reinstate my account a few years ago for an unknown reason.

Radioactive Radios...........A $200 General lee sells for $300+ because it is superwackpacked!!!!!!!!! They claim that the receive and transmit are "re-engineered".
Amazing how many people were taken by that con artist.
The forum users who called this guy out were banned.
Me and Bootymonster were banned from that site several years ago but for some reason the administrator emailed me to reinstate my account a few years ago for an unknown reason.

if the super wacky packy lee is $300+ , i wonder how much a super wacky packy 2 version is ??
version 2 of something is always better isnt it ?
LMFAO @ radiocraptive

PS im terribly hurt that i wasnt invited back to clown town :( .
but ive been banned from several forums , guess im just a trouble maker ;) .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.