• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

United Airlines new slogan, "Get blighted, fly United."

yeah, whats next??

TSA will be dragin people off planes for merely yelling"ALLAH AKBAR".

Bottom line: once he created a disturbance and was ordered by the police (in the legitimate performance of their duties) to deplane, the situation changed to a security issue.

Reactions: psycho
There was no disturbance until they started forcibly remove him from the plane.
I like Mr. Rowe and his opinion is some what right on legal wise.
But simply buying a ticket and boarding an aircraft does not suspend your civil rights or any other legal protections we are entitled to regardless what the small print says.
Under certain contract laws the agreement is invalid.

yeah, whats next??

TSA will be dragin people off planes for merely yelling"ALLAH AKBAR".

Bottom line: once he created a disturbance and was ordered by the police (in the legitimate performance of their duties) to deplane, the situation changed to a security issue.

Yelling "ALLAH AKBAR" should get anyone thrown off a plane into a holding cell.......that is, if one of the passengers doesn't perform a sleeper hold first.

After a bunch of muslims hijacked planes and flew into the WTC and Pentagon, we need to realize that security is heightened.
The doctor should have complied but instead said "You have to drag me out".
He got his wish and quite rightly so......so not all Asians are smart.
Read his criminal record, he is a scumbag opioid peddler.

Reactions: LeapFrog

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.