• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

which version do you think is the best grant?

what are you trying to pull w9? you like the grant then try to get me to buy a grant xl...
I think I'll be sticking with one of the earlier versions.

Not pulling anything, I do prefer the original Grant but just posted a link to a Grant XL that was cheap. You can buy or not buy I could care less but my Grant is not for sale.

The Grant XLs are killer loud radios like the older Grants. The 3 push button Grants with the D858 pll are good talkers but certainly no better than the XLs.
If you like an insane amount of extra channels go for the D858 Grant.
I own all 3 versions and the Grant XL is my personal favorite by a country mile.

Superhawk on Ehay can set you up....LMAO.

if those are ebay links I'm not getting them, just white squares.
Ok how about this one... eBay item #271700098013

I'm watching ebay, and my local craigslist. I figure CL is a better chance at a deal, but I've done good on the bay too. just takes patience and not getting caught up in the excitement of making bids.

I've noticed that the XL's usually sell for less than than the previous versions...
I wasn't aware of a grant LT, where do they fit into the grant line up?

Last edited by a moderator:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.