• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who is

here are some previous posts by Shadowman2:

"Considering those who are posting, it seems like a perfectly normal thread."

"I don't think I referred to Sparky in my post. I was referring to the intelligent (?) banter between some of the others posts. Just a lot of nonsense about nothing."

"Reading threads like this on a forum supposedly dedicated to teaching and learning about a great hobby is a lot like listening to a group of old women bitching about menstrual problems. It's becoming increasingly obvious why CBer's get such bad press. Every forum I've been on is the same. One day everyone jumps on the bandwagon on praising an individual, six months later the same group is tearing them up. When that becomes boring the "CB Rambo's" become "cyber-Rambos". Frankly, there's damn few individuals that have commented in this particular thread that I'd care to have backing me in fight. It might give "friendly fire" a whole new meaning. I'll get off the cross now and let someone else have the wood! We gone."

15 posts in 5+ years and he doesnt seem to like idle chit-chat much.
must be tough for someone into a hobby thats all about talking to other people.
LC

Okay, then. You've dazzled me with your mathematical prowess in counting all my posts as well as your "quoting" ability. Is there a hidden meaning there somewhere?

you couldnt deduce what im getting at from what i inferred?
ok, i will be more direct, and BTW, im not trying to start a fight, i just call 'em like i see 'em.

what i meant was that for someone without much to offer the forum, you sure seem to expect a lot from it. thats all.
LC

you couldnt deduce what im getting at from what i inferred?
ok, i will be more direct, and BTW, im not trying to start a fight, i just call 'em like i see 'em.

what i meant was that for someone without much to offer the forum, you sure seem to expect a lot from it. thats all.
LC

So, what you're saying is; all of the hundreds of members, like me, who follow this forum for information relating to a radio hobby, but, have little or nothing to offer as far as technical knowledge should lower our expectations of the the forum? As long as we quietly observe and don't comment on "idle chit chat" from the few who seem to pad their number of posts with sarcastic remarks ("idle chit chat") we shouldn't expect anything more.

10-4.

So, what you're saying is; all of the hundreds of members, like me, who follow this forum for information relating to a radio hobby, but, have little or nothing to offer as far as technical knowledge should lower our expectations of the the forum? As long as we quietly observe and don't comment on "idle chit chat" from the few who seem to pad their number of posts with sarcastic remarks ("idle chit chat") we shouldn't expect anything more.

10-4.

LC's last question required a simple (yes,no) response.

10-4.

do you see how easy it was for me to turn you into the same thing you are complaining about?

our conversation has absolutely nothing to do with RF and yet you keep replying.

maybe you should take a look at the pedestal you are preaching from.
its looking a bit rickety.
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.