• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who repairs amps?

I found nomadradio.com and it says they are in louisville, but don't accept mail in repairs
I have not had them repair a unit before but have used some parts they designed and built! I was really happy with the diode boards I purchased from them years ago. In emails they seemed to know what they where talking about! They have a very good reputation in my area as well when it comes to tube amps.

Good deal, glad you were able to get it fixed. Should work well when you get it back. Are you just going to have it repaired. Any other work going to be done?? Just curious.
Anyhow. Again, glad you were able to get it to someone to get fixed. Have a good one and keep us posted as to what was wrong if possible.
He didn't think it was a bad idea for me to just replace the choke and see what happens, so I didn't actually send it off. We will see. Worst case I have to get a real nice one built. Thanks for your help
I have not had them repair a unit before but have used some parts they designed and built! I was really happy with the diode boards I purchased from them years ago. In emails they seemed to know what they where talking about! They have a very good reputation in my area as well when it comes to tube amps.
He didn't say he wouldn't repair it, just that they don't solicit mail in repairs. Just an observation...

Good deal. Hope it works for you. He is good people. And a good amp tech that doesn't rip people off!! Anyways. Let me know how it turns out. Have a good one.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.