• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wouxun kg-uv920r Mobile

I have been waiting since it was announced but may break down and buy the FT-8800 if this isn't out by June.

I have been waiting since it was announced but may break down and buy the FT-8800 if this isn't out by June.

I've got an FT-8800 in my truck and was about to start looking for another for the house when Mole told me about this. I'm order #4052.

I'll probably be able to get one used before they get to #4052! :headbang

I've got an FT-8800 in my truck and was about to start looking for another for the house when Mole told me about this. I'm order #4052.

you havent paid them yet have you? If not any idea on cost?

you havent paid them yet have you? If not any idea on cost?

No payment yet... Ordering is a no risk deal, as there's no commitment to "buy". I simply got in line for one and they're going to email price and availability as soon as the info is available. At that point you have the choice to proceed or cancel.

Based on what I've read, I'm guessing it's going to be about $250 delivered.

Wow... That makes me damned glad I reserved mine REAL early... #70!

:bdh: <----- Waiting for radio still :headbang

I may just start looking at the Yaesu FT-7900 or the FT-8900
I'd really like to get one of these though, I love my Wouxun HT... (y)

Many months back I got my name on that list as well but I have a feeling this little Chinese gem is going to wind up a subset of the element "Unobtanium" :cry:

"I am very curious as to what the Dayton surprise is..." As am I !! Friday can't get here soon enuf as I will be up & ready at the butt-crack of dawn headin down that way. Nothin important on my "wish list" for this year,til now! This may just be my 1st priority now :cool:

"I am very curious as to what the Dayton surprise is..." As am I !! Friday can't get here soon enuf as I will be up & ready at the butt-crack of dawn headin down that way. Nothin important on my "wish list" for this year,til now! This may just be my 1st priority now :cool:

I'm heading over there Saturday. Probably also gonna be there as soon as it opens. Dunno what the surprise is either.. but I guess we will find out...

Be sure and post up and let us know what you find. Pics are mandatory if there is new equipment shown!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.