• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WTB: Mobile Amp

TX-800 also known as the L.A.900 ,

this thing is a BEAST, has good ssb bias, sounds great on ssb. needs some major AMPS to run at full power, I was seeing 600w+ pep on my daiwa cn-801 and it was shutting down my astron 70 power supply,, from what I have read they need a full 80-100 amps to run full power

the inside looks as clean as the day it was built, out side looks a little dirty

Attachments

• DSC00067 small.jpg
    DSC00067 small.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00068 small.jpg
    DSC00068 small.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00069 small.jpg
    DSC00069 small.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 26
$250 shipped,, also it is a low drive box and the only think I could find wrong was the on/off l.e.d. was inop , every thing else works as it should

figured you seen it,, sorry my bad,, I was also not thinking after you posted the wanted dx500,, those are a high drive right,, this one was a very low drive box.

I also seen that you replied to the tx 667v that was for sale, so I just figured you had something going on that box..

again im very sorry,, I should have pm'd you and verified that you saw my posts,,

I also seen that you replied to the tx 667v that was for sale, so I just figured you had something going on that box..

again im very sorry,, I should have pm'd you and verified that you saw my posts,,
probably would have bought it today as I have another low output radio it would have worked great with on the base. Oh well

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned