• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

X-flare 'Wipeout'...

The shower may last that long but it won't do a thing for any HF communications. May 24'th is my last day off and I have to get up early May 25 however I may still stay up for a while and have a listen for any Ms pings. The thing about meteor scatter (Ms) is that it happens 24 hours a day 365 day of the year as there is always something streaking past however meter showers are when activity really picks up. I just don't know if I will have the stacked 13B2's up by then. :confused:

After examining that dynamic spectrum display I have a question. Who is responsible for the only signal with a magnitude in red displayed right around 27.025? Not even the WWV at 20.0 is holding a candle to the RF on the bowl. That's some funny sh*t there.

Reactions: 2 people

Attachments

• meteor shower.PNG
    meteor shower.PNG
    287.7 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.