• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

yet another dipole question......

(y)
DUDE!, get a drink a showwer another drink and go to SLEEP. and you are right about what i was going after, kinda like the wire wrapped around a fiberglass antenna.

It's not for the lack of trying trust me. Freaking hot here even at night. Working nights and trying to sleep days is a killer. Last two nights the window was open and the freaking full moon was shining in straight in my face too. Man, I even took a little sleeping pill and that did not work. Thank God I am off work until the 23'rd. Tonight had better be better or I just may go off the deep end. Can't wait for the HVAC unit to be installed.

go to wal mart or other such retailer and get your self a small window a/c. :wub:

go to wal mart or other such retailer and get your self a small window a/c. :wub:

Got one. The wife was bitching about the noise it makes. After seeing me and the shape I was in this morning she caved in and said if the noise bothered her tonight she would move to the couch downstairs tonight. I plan to run it on HIGH tonight. :LOL: It's not just the heat either. It's a lot of little things that just seemed to merge the last few days. Yesterday I managed to break a vein in the instep of my right foot while running up the stairs to the back deck. Man that was hurting like a @#&%# last night and still does. Yeah, heat is not the only issue at all. I have other issues, believe me I have issues. :whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.