• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

New President Washington Mobile Radio?

Just bought one from NWelectronis for $289US which I fine pretty reasonable as everyone else is selling for $389US, cant wait to see how it compares with the at-6666 pro.
President dealers will be interested to know this. Hopefully they are a legitimate seller. Smells fishy too me. The extra $100 over a quad 6 gives you wonderful warranty support. I have seen many a customer get a brand new radio from president even after warranty was over.

Reactions: TIN_CAN
President dealers will be interested to know this. Hopefully they are a legitimate seller. Smells fishy too me. The extra $100 over a quad 6 gives you wonderful warranty support. I have seen many a customer get a brand new radio from president even after warranty was over.
Well yeah the price seamed great that's why I jumped on it. Moonraker is the next cheapest I could find at $349US it was $315US shipped to Canada. Mabey someone put up wrong price and they just honored it?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.