• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

New President Washington Mobile Radio?

Just bought one from NWelectronis for $289US which I fine pretty reasonable as everyone else is selling for $389US, cant wait to see how it compares with the at-6666 pro.
President dealers will be interested to know this. Hopefully they are a legitimate seller. Smells fishy too me. The extra $100 over a quad 6 gives you wonderful warranty support. I have seen many a customer get a brand new radio from president even after warranty was over.

Reactions: TIN_CAN
President dealers will be interested to know this. Hopefully they are a legitimate seller. Smells fishy too me. The extra $100 over a quad 6 gives you wonderful warranty support. I have seen many a customer get a brand new radio from president even after warranty was over.
Well yeah the price seamed great that's why I jumped on it. Moonraker is the next cheapest I could find at $349US it was $315US shipped to Canada. Mabey someone put up wrong price and they just honored it?

I sense another CB crap with catchy name and no service manual.
you got that chit right. expensive radio no manual and certain ham radios come with no mounting bracket

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.