• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!
I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!
Help I need them all the time. I am buried in repairs atm. I need cb 113 and cb 137. I am hoping I can find the alignment for the shakespeare gbs 5000 by looking at a similar model or to see how close I can get an idea and get it back home soon. Thanks. J shop down under

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I am looking for alignnment for a skakespeare gbs 5000. Any help would be appreciated. The previous sams gbs 2500 maybe similar not sure I don't have one. Anyone with this info please let me know. Thanks all. J. KEPPING CB ALIVE I RESTORATION AT A TIME.

I am looking for alignnment for a skakespeare gbs 5000. Any help would be appreciated. The previous sams gbs 2500 maybe similar not sure I don't have one. Anyone with this info please let me know. Thanks all. J. KEPPING CB ALIVE I RESTORATION AT A TIME.
I have both CB-113 and CB-137... give me a chance to scan the alignment section for the 2500... Dan

Here is the alignment info for the 2500... Dan

Attachments

• Shakespeare GBS-2500001.pdf
    447.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Shakespeare GBS-2500002.pdf
    425.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Shummy

Help I need them all the time. I am buried in repairs atm. I need cb 113 and cb 137. I am hoping I can find the alignment for the shakespeare gbs 5000 by looking at a similar model or to see how close I can get an idea and get it back home soon. Thanks. J shop down under
would you happen to have the cb-126 for the Cobra 138xlr? Thanks in advance.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Bueller?
  • @ flying turtle herder:
    Hello out there. F15 crustyrudder here with a tech question: im working on a BK1040 svcmstr. im trying to find the value of R98. ive downloaded scrams and not even found the R98. if someone could help me with this issue id appreciate it.
  • @ LinCB:
    New to the hobby here. Just hoping to fall into a new rabbit hole. Hi.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EDST (y)