• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Dan thank you for all your help. You're awesome
You're welcome...Here is the 2nd one...TRC 431...I'll get to the last one in a few hours... Dan

Attachments

• TRC 431_split_1.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 5
  • TRC 431_split_2.pdf
    9.9 MB · Views: 4
  • TRC 431_split_3.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 4
  • TRC 431_split_4.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 5
Bobster you are very welcome. Always glad to help if I can... Keep CB Alive! Dan
I got the radio fever and need to stay off eBay. LOL. I have been building my collection of teaberry's. Any info on a t command, t bear, or titan. All are 40 channel. Thanks again for your help with my personal radios

I got the radio fever and need to stay off eBay. LOL. I have been building my collection of teaberry's. Any info on a t command, t bear, or titan. All are 40 channel. Thanks again for your help with my personal radios
Will check to see if I have the Sams for them... Dan

You're welcome... Working on the other 2...Got tied up with some printing on my 3-D printer... Dan
No rush. If you don't mind me asking, what all do you create with your 3d printer? The reason I'm asking is because I have seen some cool things created from 3d printers.

No rush. If you don't mind me asking, what all do you create with your 3d printer? The reason I'm asking is because I have seen some cool things created from 3d printers.
Tower marker lights, on air signs, ashtrays pretty much what ever file I can find that will work on my Ender 3

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Naysayer:
    ARRL paid ransom for their files back from s hack attack? Todays Amateur thread Reddit
  • @ Naysayer:
    In middle of an antenna job. Misplaced paperwork on purchased balun. It's a 1:1 current balun for a dipole that I disconnected a while ago. I purchased the balun from Canadian company where one input connection has a Red Dot. That for the center of coax, right?
  • @ wavrider:
    whats up