• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

No not on Ebay, have a partnership with a CB Tech in Arizona... Dan

You're very welcome Bobster... I'm always here if you need me... Dan
That's cool. I sent you s friends request on fb. My name is Bobby if you're wondering who that guy is that's sent a friends request. Also thank you for your service to this country.

Here's the file on the T Command.. Dan
I really appreciate the assist Shummy... Thanks again... Dan
That's cool. I sent you s friends request on fb. My name is Bobby if you're wondering who that guy is that's sent a friends request. Also thank you for your service to this country.
Sorry to say I was hacked and that is no longer my fb page. My new page belongs to Dan McClain...

Reactions: Shummy
Dan, I need to ask a favor.
In that batch of radios I bought there is a Realistic TRC-24C. I do not have that one available and even CB Tricks does not have anything on this radio.

It would be in CB-65. If you have that one, could I get the whole package on the TRC-24C (It looks like they combine the 24B and 24C and that is fine!).

In that batch of radios I bought there is a Realistic TRC-24C. I do not have that one available and even CB Tricks does not have anything on this radio.

It would be in CB-65. If you have that one, could I get the whole package on the TRC-24C (It looks like they combine the 24B and 24C and that is fine!).
Let me check...if I have it it yours... Dan

Here it is Buddy.... Enjoy... Dan

Attachments

• Realistic TRC 24C.pdf
    19.7 MB · Views: 15

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.