• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Thank you sir, I am very grateful for your kindness.
I just put together the schematic of that Allied A-2530. Note: It looks like they came with Ch 11 Crystals. I think standard walkie talkie crystals will work on the other channels for transmit, but the receive crystal takes a 6 Mhz down from the fundamental. Example: 21.185MHz = Ch19. Unless you special ordered one, that would be a difficult crystal to find. Of course you can always use the tunable receive function in conjunction. That’s the beauty of many early CB’s.
Allied A-2530 Schematic.JPG

Reactions: AudioShockwav
I have two added two more Robyns to my Robyn collection. Anyone have the photo facts for model SX-401 and a GT-7C. I also added a Midland 77-888 convoy radio to my collection. If anyone has a copy they can share it would be greatly appreciated. As always thank you for keeping the hobby alive and helping me out with my personal collection of radios.
Hey Bobby, scanning info for people takes time. Some requests take over an hour to complete, scanning is time and labor intensive. I would appreciate it you would request just one radio a day. I have time to complete one request per day. So that being said, which one would you like first? I will get on it first thing in the morning... Dan

Reactions: AudioShockwav

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.