• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10 pill gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious and not that it matters a whole lot but how long have you been building amps?

If i were building that junk i sure wouldnt be telling everyone,and im still laughing hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

junk.jpg

Poor guys! Didnt know what they were in for. Nothing wrong with a bit of constructive critisism....right?

Poor guys! Didnt know what they were in for. Nothing wrong with a bit of constructive critisism....right?
The amps would have a stronger chance of producing power had they bothered to install some 120 pf silver dipped micas from the transistor collectors to ground.

ok all u doubters out there need to put up or shutup,and yall judging my amps compared to others youve seen dont cut it,thats wat makes each amp builder differtent,my amps have stood the test of time over the years,thats all that matters.and this forum is very rude,the people on it anyway.have any problems you can get in touch with me at my email.

"over the years"

So you have been building for years now? That's all I asked, thanks.

ok all u doubters out there need to put up or shutup,and yall judging my amps compared to others youve seen dont cut it,thats wat makes each amp builder differtent,my amps have stood the test of time over the years,thats all that matters.and this forum is very rude,the people on it anyway.have any problems you can get in touch with me at my email.

I totally agree that every amp builder does things differently and as far as your building goes,yours are junk.I noticed that you dont line your input transformers up with the output transformers,is this some kind of secret? Out of all the crappy built amplifiers i have seen,ill put yours with a muddy water slapper i saw that was full of cigarette butts.I seriously doubt that you will sell any here so you best go back to Bozo's and advertise some more. btw,thanks for your posts as i needed a good laugh.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Have a nice day(y)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Capture.jpg

He still hasnt figured out how to use pill strips,or dc chokes or capacitors on the collectors and all those trimmer capacitors hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,get real man.This is some kind of joke right?

I think I've been lied to. I have searched through everything I could find and contacted a few different people that have heard of you and no one can verify that you have been doing this for years. One story is that you were asking about amp kits as little as six months ago.

So let's be honest here. How long have you been building amps?

Edited to add this:

Last edited:
I totally agree that every amp builder does things differently and as far as your building goes,yours are junk.I noticed that you dont line your input transformers up with the output transformers,is this some kind of secret? Out of all the crappy built amplifiers i have seen,ill put yours with a muddy water slapper i saw that was full of cigarette butts.I seriously doubt that you will sell any here so you best go back to Bozo's and advertise some more. btw,thanks for your posts as i needed a good laugh.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.Have a nice day(y)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
Capture.jpg

He still hasnt figured out how to use pill strips,or dc chokes or capacitors on the collectors and all those trimmer capacitors hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,get real man.This is some kind of joke right?

i dont care wat you think of my amps,if you wasnt such a ass,and critize everything,and maybe try to be positive about things,youve never run 1 of my amps so u dont call something junk you havnt tried,my amps work damn good,and for the other member wondering about how long i been building amps,for fifteen years.this forum sucks and this is my last post.period:headbang

Here's a prototype of my first straight 6/2sc2879 in a high drive configuration.
Notice if you will all the parts are there and all windings are of equal length.

mypicture150mf5.jpg

Here's an experimental 2/2sc2290 with transistors place at further distances to see what the effect would be on a smaller heat sink which is a scavenged ts-250.

mack43texasstar0011be3.jpg

Here's what I tune my amps with that I build for myself only.

birddummyload007.jpg

And here's a picture of my wife with clean underware on.lol

mywife1.jpg

And you my friend are >
NJ124COCKSUCKER002.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.