• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

6 Meters is OPEN

Finally a fellow MAN who enjoys our GOD given vocal cords. Congratulations""
My ICOM 7700 will do PSK & RTTY without a computer but it never will as long as I own it. I own 45 Astatic D-104 desk microphones,7 HEIL studio microphones,2 headsets,an EV RE20 & a SHURE Super 55 so it's obvious that I like microphones & they are made for talking or performing & I do both with them. If I want to use a computer to talk with another computer I'll do what I'm doing here or with an email. I believe FT8,FT4 & other digital modes are for those who are LAZY & will not work for a tough contact & I feel if it's worth having it's worth working for it. If you work me it will be on PHONE ONLY on ANY Band. 73 {:>)

Reactions: YR Mason FL
6m 7.2.23 Map II.jpg

Nice Mid-West 6m SSB opening 14:40z.

CQ Worldwide VHF Contest: 1800Z, Jul 15 to 2100Z, Jul 16
(2:00 pm ESDT Saturday)
Objectives: The objectives of this contest are for amateurs around the world to contact as many amateurs as possible in the contest period, to promote VHF, to allow VHF operators the opportunity to experience the enhanced propagation available at this time of year, and for interested amateurs to collect VHF Maidenhead grid locators for award credits

CQ Delaware...CHRIS Hello come in!!!!!! :cool: (y):ROFLMAO:
See above!!!!!
I heard you somewhere after 9 am. Tried to get back to you and heard you asking for the station trying to call (it was me) but conditions changed that quick.
Good to hear your voice though brother.

Email me anytime. I'm good on QRZ.

Have a safe and blessed weekend brother.

Greg

Reactions: BJ radionut

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.