• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bells CB tune-up?

send 8541 a email. he is a great tech. or you can call him at 8541 Electronics is (910) 276-9693

Is it still Richard Sr.? I have heard a few bad reports about Richard Jr. at 8541 Electronics. I do know Richard Sr. was a GREAT tech on the Ranger radios. That was just his side job as he did mostly fire/police/EMS vehicles radio and electronics package installs. He did all the bench work for John at Panther Electronics back in the day. Richard Sr. went by Sharpshooter on various boards and YES he was a former sniper.

I'm very happy with my galaxy 979F peek and tuned from bells cb. I have it in my mobile and I run a 5 foot Firestik on average I talk between 8 and 12 miles. When I really want to reach out there I swap it out with my Hustler 102 inch whip. There are two guys I talk to on a regular basis 27 miles away on base stations. One time I drove to the top of my property and I talked to a guy in St Marys, pa 67 miles from my house.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I'm very happy with my galaxy 979F peek and tuned from bells cb. I have it in my mobile and I run a 5 foot Firestik on average I talk between 8 and 12 miles. When I really want to reach out there I swap it out with my Hustler 102 inch whip. There are two guys I talk to on a regular basis 27 miles away on base stations. One time I drove to the top of my property and I talked to a guy in St Marys, pa 67 miles from my house.

I had the radio for awhile now and got my hands on a new RFX75 I called bells up and there doing the install.

Welcome!

Reactions: Eldorado828

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.