• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

eBay rip offs post em up

I think that Cobra guy is full of.......

images

that guy must be sitting on a warehouse of new old stock radios in boxes because he always has them .

Not sure about a warehouse full of them but yeah, he does seem to have a lot of NOS equipment. Trouble (for him) is that his prices are absurd and no one buys it. This is the second or third time I've seen this particular radio listed.

He'll keep on posting it.

Sooner or later some dude will buy it.

I never liked the 2000's since they first hit the market. I think their to big and dorky looking. But man, some people just really get off on 'em. I bet he has alot of watchers trying to figure out how to score it.

Never liked the Browning or Tram lines either. I gravitated towards the old Johnsons, Uticas and Lafayette's.

Ebay

EVERYTHING on Ebay is somebody elses discards.

Either there is something wrong with it...or they do not anything about it...or it is some piece of junk they picked up along the way and think they can sell it on Ebay for a profit.

Ebay is a place to stay away from for all intents and purposes.

The only way to actually purchase a product from Ebay and know it is NOT a ripoff is to buy something NEW!!!...(and care still must be taken!!!)

The used stuff is nothing more than someone's discards...and it is usually junk.

This is also the case with other 'for sale' boards on the net.

Buyer beware...buy new and don't have the worries of being subjected to some other person's scam.

SpongeBob

I have bought used items off ebay that were in excellent condition....and I have been ripped off.

that money from 6 -10 years ago. most of the market has took a crap on used prices. the days of $400 cobra 2000's and $80 d104's are over.

:blink: Guess you do learn something new each day....CB gear still seems to change hands at some high prices...FWIW I sold a nice used Uniden Washington on eBay this year for $200 plus $16 shipping. (I paid $100 for it on eBay last year). Used the cash to purchase my first ham rig. (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.