• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

OLD AM CB RADIOS

I got a untouched cobra 25st that works 100% but has a cobra bubble mic that kind of sucks but its yours 399.

I dont have cash to cover the shipping but I think is 25CAD
I can gift it too.

2015090.jpg

***edit: meter light is out, and maybe the glow bulbs but the meter works and its 100% besides that

I have a pro 510xl made in philipines...it was gve to me by a friend.....I don't know what was done to it...but its loud as hell.......ha ha

I would not worry about sticking with one type for easier repair because if bought right the radios will be a if they do not work you throw it away because of the cost of repairing them. Any 40 channel mobile will do just fine with a power supply because of cost but base wise any 40 channel solid state will do.

Hey there 399, how is your quest to get some radios going? If needs be, I am sure some here would be willing to pitch in, me included. I've a nice cobra 25 as well that I just used the knobs for a different radio (29lx le), and put the cobra 29 knobs on the 25. So it's got black knobs. But it's 100% in working condition. I've even an old cobra mic to give with it.
Let us know how things are coming along. Be glad to help as much as I can.
73 and God Bless,
Sean.

I agree about the Uniden Pro 510 and 520s being great little radios. I always grab them when I find them at garage sales etc. But sorry I'm keeping mine.

I just bought a cobra 29LTD off ebay for 21.00 US and that included shipping. received it friday and the guy did not remove the mic from the radio and from being thrown around in shipping it broke the mic plug off and damaged the plug inside the radio. sent him an email and told him what happened and just said I could not believe he left it plugged up causing the damage to the radio and mic plug. about an hour later I received a email from him stating he was sorry he did not pack it good enough and got damaged and he had already refunded me the total amount of 21.00 for not packing it good and it got damaged. so I got the radio for free. could not believe he did that without even asking for any refund. never know what you will get from a seller that has good intentions.

Reactions: LeapFrog
Amen to that Sonoma!! Had it happen once as well with an item. I was able to repair it. It a refund was given as well and I got to keep item. It was a cheap lapel mic, but it shows that some sellers do care and don't want negative or even neutral ratings at all. They would rather refund you the money or fix the issue, this is from the sellers I most often buy from anyways. Keeps them from having issues with EBay and selling things.
But that was vert nice of him up let you keep radio as well. My item wasn't that expensive @ a whopping $6. But the principle and gesture are very nice. Without having to ask is especially nice!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.