• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Road devil power mic.

That's sick, Hammer. Looks sharp.
As an Oklahoma State fan, I love the orangish color ;)

That's a good reason for the orange color. I just thought it looked like it belonged on a Big Wheel trike with that orange color. Besides the orange color on these mic's I have found that the switch "modulation" gets very statickey very fast. I wouldn't recomend this mic to my friends because of the switching mechanisim.

That's a good reason for the orange color. I just thought it looked like it belonged on a Big Wheel trike with that orange color. Besides the orange color on these mic's I have found that the switch "modulation" gets very statickey very fast. I wouldn't recomend this mic to my friends because of the switching mechanisim.

Some Rat Shack cleaner w/lube will keep your RD happy longer.

LiL Yeshua could you explain with a little detail on cleaning the mic switch? I have used electronics cleaner before and the mic no longer could transmit modulation after that.

I just unscrew and remove the back mic shell cover and and use the little plastic tube that comes with the cleaner and do a couple of quick squirts into the PTT switch where the plunger goes in while I work the PTT switch in and out. Then I clean up any overspray that gets on the pc board. I find that doing that keeps me from having to clean the PTT contacts very rarely.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.