• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Road devil power mic.

Don't know how.

VR202 is the modulation adjust but you still need some way to monitor your progress. According to DTB Radio's email to me about my Royce 604 I had him tune,the AMC is very slow to react and the compressor will kick in so you might end up pulling your hair out if you don't have the equipment to properly adjust your radio. Sending your radio to DTB Radio for diagnosis and tune and align will have it purring like a kitten.
CB Services and Prices
I had a chance the other day to purchase a NIB/NOS Royce 619. I didn't jump I. It fast enough. :(

VR202 is the modulation adjust but you still need some way to monitor your progress. According to DTB Radio's email to me about my Royce 604 I had him tune,the AMC is very slow to react and the compressor will kick in so you might end up pulling your hair out if you don't have the equipment to properly adjust your radio. Sending your radio to DTB Radio for diagnosis and tune and align will have it purring like a kitten.
CB Services and Prices
I had a chance the other day to purchase a NIB/NOS Royce 619. I didn't jump I. It fast enough. :(

Thanks for the advice.

I purchased mine NIB/NOS on Ebay a couple of months ago. Couldn't believe it hadn't been used. It's a beaut.

Didn't someone do tests comparing the Road Devil to other power mikes online? If anyone knows the website or the post link, please let me know.

I've got one of these Road Devil mics on its way to me, first aftermarket mic i've ever bought. Excited to say the least, I love the orange color. Hoping this gives my stock galaxy an edge, I get told my audio is on the quiet side quite a bit, hoping this helps.

I have a whole drawer full of mic's My older D104m6b is nice. For a cheap mic as low as 15.oo superstar DM452 is nice and can add a nice touch of echo and is adjusted from the inside Review,,, CBRadioMagazine.com - Superstar / Aires DM-452 Echo Microphone Review One mic everyone should buy before they are gone is the Turnner/Telex Road king mic RK56B if you can still get the original buy it they souln great and clear, not allways the loudest but sound great with proper modulation. keep you lip on the guard they cancel all noise and you have to talk into it to be heard.

Just got it today and I love it so far. Looks awesome, and feels really solid in my hand. I get some feedback but I use talkback, just have to turn it down a little if im running the mic close to full volume, mic gain at 3 o'clock.
It sounds nice through the talkback. One of the locals I talk to said It sounded good.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.