• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Summer has arrived!!

Brother DXer

226 - west Texas (WDX226)
Aug 20, 2022
Texas
Summer just kicked in our door, and Lit Us UP!!

WooHooo... Summer is here!

Screenshot (662).png

Summer just kicked in our door, and Lit Us UP!!

WooHooo... Summer is here!

View attachment 64260
I hope those temps. are dry heat and not humid. If they were humid like it gets here you'd have to set in front of a AC or die. I remember riding my motorcycle out in San Bernardino Cally in 110 but it was dry heat. Just like riding into a furnace duct and not good for the bike. It's good to be Young & Dumb at least once. LOL

It’s been in the high 60’s to mid 70’s here in SoCal. I don’t mind it at all!!!!
Yeah... My son was stationed in Port Hueneme there in Oxnard, around 2012. In May, I flew in for a visit and damn it was cold. Especially on the beach. He had to take me to the PX to get a light jacket. I went dressed for summer. Texas summer... :LOL:

It's views like that pic that convinced me as a very young man to want to move to the mountains. Took a while, and not the mountain range I originally wanted, but I did it. Our summer is running cooler than normal so far as well in AZ. Expecting that to change in the next two weeks or so. Hoping we won't hit 100 here, but that hope is fading fast.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.