• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who is

I thinks me computer has been detecting some heavy jerry cash worshipping in this section.wtf is jerry cash anyway?

i was thinking he might be the change from a durex/condom vending machine,but that was johnny cash.

I talked to him ('rabbiporkchop') while on I-80 a couple of years ago. He was driving a big rig. I was driving out to my farm in Iowa from CA and to do some storm chasing on the Great Plains. I was in Wyoming at the time W of Cheyenne, and was on the radio (ch 19 - of course) and we started to talk about the radios we were using, and in particular, modifying the receive circuit with 2SC2999e transistors and Shottky diodes. Talked to each other for about 35 minutes or so, and we also talked about the WWRF. He was already a member before I was. Seems like a normal enough dude to me.

But as far a Jerry Cash goes - never heard of him. Neither did the conversation go there. We talked about Galaxy radios mostly, and how they can be modified. He was using one; and so was I. I remember it all distinctly. I also remember talking about his handle 'rabbiporkchop' and how that came about. Had some laughs . . .

"I talked to him ('rabbiporkchop')..................)
"But as far a Jerry Cash goes - never heard of him. ................)

so is jerry cash rabbiporkchop or did you just want to tell us about a conversation on the radio ?
(not flaming , just trying to understand your post ) :)

so is jerry cash rabbiporkchop or did you just want to tell us about a conversation on the radio ?

gee, i kinda remember a jerry cash,...... i think he is in the PA area

I talked to 'rabbiporkchop'; he is the member who was touting Jerry Cash on some posts here on the forum.
That was Mack's point - 'Jerry Cash'.
I wouldn't know who Jerry Cash was - if he bit me on the leg . . .

thats exactly what i was thinking, a severe bit of self advertising going on if i'm not mistaken. either that or the most devoted form of hero worship since the pied piper of hamelin.

My Gosh! Just sticking up for the guy.. He's OK. Probably slow at work - or out of it. Know what the unemployment rate is these days in PA? CA? MI??? Well over 12%!
Baaad. . .

Give it a rest - sheesh!

Jerry Cash?

I am Jerry Cash. It is my undercover identity with the CIA.

Now that you have blown my cover, get up and go to your door, go outside and get in the back seat of the black Mercury Marauder in your driveway.

Your family and friends will forget about you in a few months or years.

I strongly suggest the rest of you forget this thread ever existed and that you were a part of it.

This post will self destruct in 15 seconds.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.