• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Thank you so much Dan for having a look if you had one! This Royce 642 manual seems to be a real hard-to-find one. Thank you once again!
Anything of use in this thread?

Jeff

Reactions: Shummy and Tech5
According to the Sams index the Pace 8193 via CB-280 can be used on the Royce 642. Try it out and let us know. Cheers

CB-280 attached below

royce 642 and pace .pngPace 8193 .jpgRoyce 642 .jpg

Attachments

• CB-280 Pace 8193 & Royce 642 .pdf
    9.4 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: Tech5
Anything of use in this thread?

Jeff
Thank you Jeff!
I will have a look in that thread!
Bjorn

According to the Sams index the Pace 8193 via CB-280 can be used on the Royce 642. Try it out and let us know. Cheers

CB-280 attached below

View attachment 69663View attachment 69664View attachment 69665
Thank you so much Shummy!!

A quick look at the PCB as well as the schematic tells me that the Pace 8193 is the same radio or very very close! The power supply seems also to be exactly the same. Thank you once again and hope I get the opportunity to share something with you guys!

Reactions: Shummy
needing #267
Sorry I am missing that one in my collection... Dan
I would be interested in CB-287, possibly a scan of the AR-44 tuneup procedure and alignment locations.

I have CB-207 on the 25LTD, which is close. I'm just curious if there is much difference in the 2, and how close they come to the AX-44 I have.

If you wouldn't mind that is.

Thanks
I have CB-287... Give me time to scan what you need... Dan
I'll check and see if I have CB-287 and get back to you shortly...
I have this on file... Hope it helps... Dan

Attachments

• AR-44.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
I have added two more radios to my collection. Im looking for the photo facts for a kris xl-50, and a Realistic TRC-424. and any mods for the kris xl-50. Thanks in advance.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.