• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Snake Radio Customs calls out Mike's Radio Repair LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
No his stream is still up he just tries to hide it.
Probably setting the videos unlisted and sending the customers a link.

Edit:
stream is here:

Someone told me to reach out to Rakish but he doesn't seem to be interested or I have the wrong guy.
Anyone know how to contact him?
People want me to go on his show. I get a lot of messages about it.

BTW- If he replaces every cap in the radio, there must be 50 of them. I pay $250 for that + peaks the radio. Fair enough to me.

That's a lot of money to recap a radio but if your willing to pay it that's your prerogative.
Nobody ever questioned electrolytic capacitors. Those should be replaced.
It's all of the ceramics and polys that he replaces along with replacing tantalums with electrolytics.

He is practicing on your radio. Literally getting his education for free.

Reactions: tecnicoloco
He isn't that clever.
The page he uses to "secure" his live stream isn't all that secure.
He is using a free livestream account. Trivial to find.

If he sets it back up we will get it.
Sources are telling me he is going to do away with his stream and YouTube channel.
So far he has apparently abandoned YouTube. The stream is not too hard of a choice.

who cares. the word is out. if anyone wants to get screwed by tim. they deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.