1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Which CB Shops are still accepting mail-in repairs?

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by Unit 194, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Sonar

Sonar
    Expand Collapse

I know this is an old post and I hope you get back to me on this question. Have you ever purchased something from Ebay that was described as working perfectly yet when you received it and hooked it up it wasn't as advertised, and then eBay declined your request for your money back?

2. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop
    Expand Collapse

Ebay is a buyers market. If you follow the guidelines, it is hard to get ripped off. Refunds are pretty much guaranteed if it can be proven item didn't match description.

Tlag77, binrat and Sonar like this.
  3. Sonar

Sonar
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the info. 73

4. jon666

jon666
    Expand Collapse

5. peabody830

peabody830
    Expand Collapse

check out Eastern Communication Inc in Hubbard Ohio . there on face book https://www.facebook.com/Eastern-Comunications-Inc-224530041045024/

6. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop
    Expand Collapse

The guy across the street from truck world doesn't know the difference between a base, emitter and a collector. As much as I'm not impressed with Mikes tuning abilities, his technical knowledge is above average, so I would recommend MIkes Radio Repair.

7. Sonar

Sonar
    Expand Collapse

. Jon. I am just curious. What exactly do you mean by, donate to my YouTube channel? Does someone in the video that you shared ask that question? I only have about 14 GB left on my phone for the next 10 days and would hate to waste it running through the the clip in order to here if the person in the clip actually asked for some type of donation or something like that. Thanks 73

8. jon666

jon666
    Expand Collapse

its on mikes youtube page.

9. jon666

jon666
    Expand Collapse

543_Dallas likes this.
  10. redbeast

redbeast
    Expand Collapse

Hey Unit 194-I called Mikes today after repeated no email getbacks, got an answering machine followed by a woman (his wife?) who informed me Mikes radio repair ead out of business. Just saying, hope you get your gear back ok.

11. Randall barton

Randall barton
    Expand Collapse

I stay just south of Galesburg IL and there is very little talk on 19 ever. like someone else said drivers on the CB is a lost thing, some say that they don't want to hear all the crap that is on there, but what crap like I said there is no one on it any more and if you are trying to get some one the give you BEAR report you really cant trust it any way. The new breed of drivers say they can get all the info off there cell phone. then when there is a back-up they are the first one to get on the radio (if they got one) and ask "whats going on up here" and there was some one that not more than 5 seconds asked the that very same thing.

12. oldgeezer

oldgeezer
    Expand Collapse

Try Ken's in MI.

13. Blackcat630

Blackcat630
    Expand Collapse

I live half way between st louis and springfield. I'm about 8 mi from I55 and also have two state routes that run through town. Truckers can be found quite frequently on 19 and some other channels. Alot of corn/beans gets hauled down to st louis along with coal and milk. All these commodities are pretty popular cargo in area. Although not as popular as it used to be, in my neck of the woods you can usually get a radio check any time of the day from a trucker or farmer..

14. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop
    Expand Collapse

15. jon666

jon666
    Expand Collapse

old news. where u been dude.