• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who to tune or not to tune my new Galaxy radio?

Id say 99% of people dont have the equiptment to properly align and tune the radio themselves....Next thing you know you become the hack. Why not let someone with the proper equipment do it??

Turning up the power is one thing. TX and RX Alinement procedures reguires, scope,and tone generator, plus your usual RF power meter. By the way the Spectral Analizer is nice too. Just like an old bike that has been abused, it still works, but how well.

Justin every time....He da man!
No attitude,no b/s,just delivers the goods as promised.In fact the DX95T he did for me is far above what I expected.....the best radio I have owned.
It is actually the only radio I own now,as it does everything I ask of it,and does it with good clean loud audio......nothing but flowers everytime. :D

All I will say is Bill Good was a legend in the cb radio world--- anyone that had the privilage/chance to work with him for years had to pick up alot of his knowlodge and has to be good

I'm not even going to name names here

realistically-- what it comes down to is what the tech consideres "hacking" and some stuff he will do and won't do
Some guys tune really clean, others will try for more power at a cost of overdrive, heat, distortion etc
Impossible to say who is the best-- its who is the best for you and does what you like

Black-bird

I see many many references to "Justin" and Communications Experts. Would someone please pass along the contact information for "Justin". Does he own a business or is he a tech at a particular shop? Thanks for any feedback.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.