• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

11 meter is very quiet?

Quiet on 38 LSB at the moment up here in Central Pennsylvania,off to take a Nap,will try again later this afternoon...........

73's
While working in the garage this morning, I heard an operator from Gettysburg. Unfortunately he could not hear me, he was working a bunch of stations that I could not hear.....

I am off to the the store to do some grocery shopping with the wife. I wish I could take a nap, I should try to work that into my schedule. I will be checking conditions when I get back in a few hours.

73 + 51

Last edited:
While working in the garage this morning, I heard an operator from Gettysburg. Unfortunately he could not hear me, he was working a bunch of stations that I could not hear.....

I am off the the store to do some grocery shopping with the wife. I wish I could take a nap, I should try to work that into my schedule. I will be checking conditions when I get back in a few hours.

73 + 51
I hear you,Dad and I did some grocery shopping today after church,Man it's amazing how the Prices keep climbing just for a few things,etc.........

I hear you,Dad and I did some grocery shopping today after church,Man it's amazing how the Prices keep climbing just for a few things,etc.........
I hear you about the prices, we feed between 8 and 11 people for each meal. Just depends on how many friends the kids have over, and how many relatives stop by. If someone is here when it's time to eat, then they are eating.

AC !! ?? Tractors have come a long way since my Farmall "M".
Yes they have, back in the early days we got a big red and white ( International Harvester colors) umbrella in the summer and in the winter this was the heater.
Canvas wrap that lets the heat from the engine radiator blow back to the operator.
The one pictured below is the fancy factory model from IH, we made our own with old canvas tarps but you get the idea.

Jeff

( sorry for the thread hijack but you young whipper snappers have it too good)
IH Tractor heater.png

Yes they have, back in the early days we got a big red and white ( International Harvester colors) umbrella in the summer and in the winter this was the heater.
Canvas wrap that lets the heat from the engine radiator blow back to the operator.
The one pictured below is the fancy factory model from IH, we made our own with old canvas tarps but you get the idea.
Heat ! What a wonderful Idea. They tell me just to work harder and generate my own. LOL I did have to buy a little Kubota BX 2350 with a bucket cause climbing into the cockpit of the Super A is getting harder for a old fart !

Jeff

( sorry for the thread hijack but you young whipper snappers have it too good)
View attachment 69488
kept warm behind many of them cept when wind was directly on your back. fed lots of silage with our A john deere. last A sold new at local dealers dad ordered it too. it always started too

Heat ! What a wonderful Idea. They tell me just to work harder and generate my own. LOL I did have to buy a little Kubota BX 2350 with a bucket cause climbing into the cockpit of the Super A is getting harder for a old fart !
20220926_150439 (1).jpgtry my 400 case . rear mount . i sold my big tractor ,just sets after l quit farming n wish could kept it. its beside the 400

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.