• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

11 meter is very quiet?

Good Morning, just fired up the Ranger and made contact already with( Unit #813) out of Georgia and Prince Edward Island Canada (Unit#71), 38 LSB is really busy at the moment,let's see how long conditions last.....

73's
And now to get back on track after reading your post I turned on my DX 2547 and caught the tail end of the DX. And a few minutes later it was gone.

Better be careful showing me your tractors, I have a Love Affair with tractors ! Every year I get a Tractor calendar from NAPA. I'm a sick puppy ! LOL
our local feed and farm supply always have antique tractor calenders

Reactions: whiteastro
Turned on the DX 2547 this morning and DX was rolling a little & was able to make a Wisconsin contact on 38lsb who said my radio sounded good, so I guess it is burning thru the clutter. Unfortunately for me I couldn't pull him out real well because of the clutter. But it is a start so when I get more time I'll have to break out The Golden Screwdriver ! LOL

@ unit_399

JJ, I just tried to connect with you on 38 LSB. I know you called back for me ,but conditions just wouldn't cooperate ...... maybe on another day.... thanks my friend for the come back.

This has to be the second time connecting with you for a very short time.

Dr. Frank -
I could just barely hear you over the pile. When I answered, the inconsiderates keyed right up and covered you. Sorry, I tried. We'll hook up one of these days.

J.J. 399

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.