• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Anytone At-6666 Pro

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Well boys I've found the first one available from an unknown seller. Let's get ready for the stampede!
Appears he doesn't have them in stock yet with an August ship date.

I think best option for now if you want this radio is Scotts Radio in Michigan.

Site says you can pre-order and should be July to mid August.

I think best option for now if you want this radio is Scotts Radio in Michigan.

Site says you can pre-order and should be July to mid August.

Yes sir I'm aware and my first choice or suggestion would be Scott's also.

I was only showing that it's starting to finally come up for sale like we've all been anticipating. Before we know they'll be on Amazon and all over the place.

Yes sir I'm aware and my first choice or suggestion would be Scott's also.

I was only showing that it's starting to finally come up for sale like we've all been anticipating. Before we know they'll be on Amazon and all over the place.
Buying 10 meter radios on Amazon even if you can return them is strange. When left to guess, the Amazon sellers are just reselling the returns as new.
If you do get a new unmolested one and make a secret menu mistake.....just return it?

I have no respect for corporate giants like Amazon, but in the end radio operators should have some integrity and learn from his or her mistakes.

Reactions: Eldorado828

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Bandit1:
    Hey guys I been out a while
  • @ Naysayer:
    ARRL paid ransom for their files back from s hack attack? Todays Amateur thread Reddit
  • @ Naysayer:
    In middle of an antenna job. Misplaced paperwork on purchased balun. It's a 1:1 current balun for a dipole that I disconnected a while ago. I purchased the balun from Canadian company where one input connection has a Red Dot. That for the center of coax, right?