• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

New President Washington Mobile Radio?

If it's a mobile bearing the "Washington" name it just shows that the current regime at President has no idea what they're doing and they're pretty much just riding on the reputation their forebearers built.

But, yeah, let's see the specs.
I agree 100%. There are plenty of other Presidents names that could have been used as we all know the Washington as a base station. How about President, Regan, Nixon, Ford, Bush.

Ah yes, the President Nixon radio.......it automatically turns everything you say into a lie.......
Then we have the President Biden radio that turns everything into mumbling incoherent rambling.........
But mostly I'm waiting for them to come out with the MAGA branded President Trump radio. Red with orange knobs...It's sure to be a 'great' addition to their product line LOL!
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: telecomtech
Ah yes, the President Nixon radio.......it automatically turns everything you say into a lie.......
Then we have the President Biden radio that turns everything into mumbling incoherent rambling.........
But mostly I'm waiting for them to come out with the MAGA branded President Trump radio. Red with orange knobs...It's sure to be a 'great' addition to their product line LOL!
:LOL:
The Nixon was cancelled. It had a record feature, but on long recordings it kept losing 18 minutes of audio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ flying turtle herder:
    Hello out there. F15 crustyrudder here with a tech question: im working on a BK1040 svcmstr. im trying to find the value of R98. ive downloaded scrams and not even found the R98. if someone could help me with this issue id appreciate it.
  • @ LinCB:
    New to the hobby here. Just hoping to fall into a new rabbit hole. Hi.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EDST (y)
  • dxBot:
    deathstalker has left the room.