• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Am skip has been out of this world here today. It's been interesting listening to the cb war between the sand Jawa other operators in Texas. Not classy conversations by any means but interesting that they've all stayed at it all day today.

An occasional recording saying "if it don't splatter, it don't matter".

Classy stuff.

Heard 226 Texas calling CQ . I answered and he came back. But the channel was too jammed up for us to hold a good conversation. I said I'd stand by until things quieted down. As if by magic a couple of minutes later it was quiet and we hooked up again. I asked him where he was and he said San Angelo. Then I knew it was WDX226 , Brother DXer. Had a nice long QSO until the skip started dying out. Nice to connect with you again Rod. It's been a long time. Sounding good as always. 73 my friend.

- J.J.399

Great QSO, 316! Conditions were truly ugly up here with all 4 directions coming through. You got a good sounding rig!!
i sure do appreciate that Mr Greg. crt6900v, untouched right out of the box. beats spending $100 on alignment on everything else i tried. always keeping the tx @ 15w, lmr240, pt99 with an unbeatable s6 noise floor, pin 4 removed from an astatic 636L mic. all the same back at you

i sure do appreciate that Mr Greg. crt6900v, untouched right out of the box. beats spending $100 on alignment on everything else i tried. always keeping the tx @ 15w, lmr240, pt99 with an unbeatable s6 noise floor, pin 4 removed from an astatic 636L mic. all the same back at you
I normally have a steady 4 to 5 S units of noise here. Makes it rough to pull people out from that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Bueller?
  • @ flying turtle herder:
    Hello out there. F15 crustyrudder here with a tech question: im working on a BK1040 svcmstr. im trying to find the value of R98. ive downloaded scrams and not even found the R98. if someone could help me with this issue id appreciate it.
  • @ LinCB:
    New to the hobby here. Just hoping to fall into a new rabbit hole. Hi.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EDST (y)