• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Click here to find out how to win free radios from Retevis!

Anytone At-6666 Pro

I just received my 6666-pro straight from china, just trying to get 11 meters going on this with no luck. I see there are 3 2 pin jumpers and one 3 pin jumper, I suspect its one of these. Anyone convert there own?

I just received my 6666-pro straight from china, just trying to get 11 meters going on this with no luck. I see there are 3 2 pin jumpers and one 3 pin jumper, I suspect its one of these. Anyone convert there own?
Figured it out, jumper is for 15 meter...not needed here. I hope this turns out to be a decent radio, cheers!

Conversation started.

Reactions: TIN_CAN
Conversation started.
It has already been said several times, moving the jumper is only useful to add the 15 meters (21MhZ). For the 11 meters you need to press a sequence of keys. It is perfectly explained on Youtube

It has already been said several times, moving the jumper is only useful to add the 15 meters (21MhZ). For the 11 meters you need to press a sequence of keys. It is perfectly explained on Youtube
I couldn't find a video for the new Pro version, are you sure that's the same power up sequence for the 11 meter mod?

The videos I've seen are for the older version.

I would like to know how to do it myself.

Post or Send me video link if you could.

Reactions: whiteastro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.